Modalert 200mg Tablet; uses and side effects
Overview of medicine:
The Modalert 200mg tablet is used to cure extreme sleepy feeling in patients diagnosed with narcolepsy. Along with excessive sleepiness, the Modalert medicine is also used to cure Sleep Apnea where breathing is disturbed while sleeping. The Modalert medicine has dopamine nature which works as reuptake inhibitor.
The total rundown of ailments for which Modalert Medicine can be used for includes but not limited to the following:
The uses of Modalert medicine are extremely limited to very few ailments. It cures the following mental disorders:
• Shift work sleep disorder where the patient sleeps during the most unusual hours yet feels tired.
• OSAHS, that is, Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome
While the Modalert 200mg tablet can be a lifesaver for patients with extreme sleep disorders, its consumption should depend on the precautions mentioned below:
• Pregnant women should terminate using the Modalert medicine.
• Patients with chronic hepatic impairment should reduce the intake to half its dose.
• Consuming alcohol while being on the dose of the Modalert medicine is strictly prohibited.
• One should not be involved in any adventure or sports activity if you are on Modalert medication.
• If mothers with postpartum stress are consuming the Modalert medicine, they should terminate its usage until they are breastfeeding the infant.
The side effects of using the Modalert medication are pretty extensive. The medication is used primarily to reduce the excessive sleepiness in patients. This fact is bound to give side effects as a result of its GABA receptor inhibition. Some of which includes:
• Nauseous feeling
• An extreme headache
• Feeling of confusion
• Frequent bleeding
• Unusual bruising
• Disturbed bowel movement
• Painful urination
The Modalert 200 mg Tablet is highly useful in patients who are suffering from the ghastly effects of sleeplessness. The users, however, have complained of a feeling of confused and unable to focus entirely on their daily routine while they are on the Modalert dose. 8/10 patients have successfully been treated by the Modalert medicine. The 20% of remainder patients have complaints ranging from disturbed mental issues and addiction to the drug.