Jusmile Sanitary pads: Uses/ benefits and side effects:
Overview of the sanitary pad:
Jusmile sanitary pads are pads used by women during the menstrual periods, during and after surgery, as well as during post pregnancy period. The use of these sanitary pads is recommended only for patients who do not have any sort of allergic reactions and health conditions. Some patients are more prone to the side effects of the ingredients that compose this sanitary pad.
Uses of jusmile sanitary pad:
The following are the uses of jusmile sanitary pad:
• It is used to hold in the menstrual blood flow that occurs during the menstrual periods for women:
• It is used to contain the bleeding post pregnancy.
• It is effective for used by patients who experience excessive bleeding and such similar disorders.
Side effects of Jusmile sanitary pads:
The following are the side effects of jusmile sanitary pads:
• The ingredients such as dioxin and other moisturizing substances in the sanitary pad do not agree with some people.
• The ingredients of these sanitary pads cause skin rashes, itchiness, and skin allergies.
Precautions of jusmile sanitary pad:
The following are the precautions of jusmile sanitary pad:
• Patients who are suffering from certain allergic reactions are advised not to use these sanitary pads.
• Patients are advised to consult the doctor before using these pads if they have previous experience rashes and soreness.
• These sanitary pads should not be used on open wounds, Sunburnt skin, chapped, dry and irritated skin.
• The outer cover of the sanitary pads should be checked well and made sure that it is not cut open and tampered with.
• Before using these sanitary pads, the area should be washed well, cleaned, sanitized, and then dried.
• While wearing the sanitary pad, you should ensure that it is well secured to your body with the help of your underwear.
Jusmile sanitary pads have been a savior for several women all over the country as well as for patients who are recovering from surgeries and pregnancy.One should ensure that the sanitary pads are kept in a clean and dry place away from the heat, wet and damp areas.