Alprax 0.5 mg tablet; Uses/ benefits and side effects:
Overview of the medicine:
Alprax 0.5 mg tablet is a medicine which is part of a group of medicines under the name of benzodiazepines. These medicines are effective on the brain Chemicalsof the human body. The alprax medicine should be prescribed and consumed only for short durations.
Uses of the medicine:
The alprax 0.5 mg tablet is used to treat panic disorders and ailments in relation to anxiety. It is also prescribed by doctors to treat stress and any other ailments caused in relation to stress.
When you should not take the alprax0.5 mg tablet :
1.The alprax0.5 mg tablet should not be taken by patients who are allergic to medicines which contain alprazolam.
2. The alprax medicine should not be taken by patients who are allergic to any other medicine belonging to the group of benzodiazepine.
3. The alprax medicine should not be taken by patients who are allergic to any other medical ingredients.
Precautions to be taken before the consumption of the Alprax 0.5 mg tablet:
Before the intake of the alprax medicine, the patient should check its expiry date which will be usually printed on the packet or the bottle which contains these tablets. The alprax medicine should not be consumed if it has passed the expiry date marked and if there are any signs of it being tampered or the seal broken.
Things to consider before your intake of the alprax0.5 mg tablet:
• You need to let your doctor know that you are allergic to any kind of preservatives, medicines, foods, dyes, etc.
• You need to let your doctor know that you are pregnant or of your plans on becoming pregnant.
• If you are a breastfeeding mother, you need to let your doctor know that you are breastfeeding your kid or any plans that you have on breastfeeding.
Doctors are advised not to recommend the Alprax for prolonged and continuous use by the patient. If the patient consumes the alprax medicine for a prolonged period of time it could lead the patient to be dependent on this medicine.